A 29-year-old man from Aberbargoed is being hunted by police.
Simon Williams was released from prison on March 5, but has been recalled after he broke the conditions of his release.
In February 2015, he was handed a nine-year sentence at Cardiff Crown Court for wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.
Gwent Police does not disclose information about what licence conditions have been broken.
Anyone with information on Williams’ whereabouts can contact Gwent Police on 101, quoting log 2100186118. Gwent Police can also be contacted through direct message on Facebook or Twitter.
Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Young tennis coach presented with national award
- Paedophile jailed for nine years after string of child sex offences
- Man suffers puncture wound in chest after forestry assault
- Price beaten in final as he returns to darts action after three months
- Support announced for businesses still affected by ongoing restrictions
Stay informed with quality, independent, local journalism…that matters
We believe the public should be informed about their community, coherently and with context. However, running a professional news service comes at a financial cost.
We are asking readers for their support to help us develop and grow our service.
Our membership costs from just £3 a month and in return, you can use our website without adverts.
Become a member – cancel anytime