Support quality, independent, local journalism…that matters
From just £3 a month you can help fund our work – and use our website without adverts. Become a member today
Clothing and lifestyle brand Rothfink Industries has held its first open day of 2021, after months of lockdown misery.
The sun was shining on Sunday, June 13, with a host of stylish cars on display at the company’s base at the Greenway Workshops in Bedwas.
Rothfink Industries owner Jason Cooper said: “We’re bringing California to Caerphilly. We will be doing more open days – free of charge and bringing something different to Caerphilly.”
The company has been trading for around eight years and has built up a cult following around the world.
- Community grant funding should be “easier to access”
- Why did Plaid Cymru make gains in the St Cattwg ward?
- Football club covers distance from Caerphilly to Kyiv to raise more than £2.5k for Ukraine
- “When I get out on my bike, there is always the worry in the back of my mind that what happened to my brother could happen to me”
- Council’s Labour group appoints new leader
Sign up to our daily newsletter
From just £3 a month you can help fund our work – and use our website without adverts.
Become a member today