The average house price in Caerphilly County Borough has increased by £17,000, new figures reveal.
The average house price in May was £155,940, Land Registry figures show – an increase of 0.8% on April’s figure, but a rise of 12.6% over the last year.
The average property price in Wales is now £184,297 – an increase of 13.3% over the last year, while the UK average is £254,624 – an increase of 10%.
- 16-year-old suffers head injury after reported assault
- Boxer Lauren Price reaches Olympic quarter-finals
- Olympians are ‘an inspiration,’ says council leader
- Plaid Cymru vow to reject Gwent Public Services Board merger
- Vulnerable people will not be asked to shield – Wales’ Chief Medical Officer says