A Welsh Assembly XV is set to take on a French parliament XV in a charity rugby match at Caerphilly RFC.
The game will kick off at 11.30am on Saturday, February 22 at Virginia Park.
The game is being held to raise money for Bowel Cancer UK.
Last year, Virginia Park played host to the Welsh Assembly side as they beat a House of Commons and Lords side 42-14.
Caerphilly AM Hefin David is expected to play in the game, alongside former Welsh Conservative and South Wales Central AM Andrew RT Davies, Ynys Mon’s Plaid Cymru AM Rhun Ap Iorwerth and Ogmore’s Labour AM Huw Irranca-Davies.
As well as Assembly Members, the team will also include Assembly and Welsh Government staff.
- Police and charities urge domestic abuse victims not to suffer in silence
- “Support us or the NHS may fail” – carers call for greater financial security
- No changes to childcare and free school meals over Easter holiday
- Council boss hits back over grant payment criticism
- “Stop putting lives at risk” say firecrews after weekend of wildfires
- Childcare support announced for critical workers