A Caerphilly man has been recalled to prison after breaching his licence conditions following his release.
Jay Jones, 19, was released from prison on licence in November. He had been serving a one-year sentence for aggravated assault.
He was sentenced at Newport Crown Court on May 23, 2019.
Anyone with information can contact Gwent Police on 101, quoting log 151 of 13/02/20. Gwent Police can also be contacted through direct message on Facebook or Twitter.
Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Police and charities urge domestic abuse victims not to suffer in silence
- “Support us or the NHS may fail” – carers call for greater financial security
- No changes to childcare and free school meals over Easter holiday
- Council boss hits back over grant payment criticism
- “Stop putting lives at risk” say firecrews after weekend of wildfires
- Childcare support announced for critical workers