A teenager has been remanded in custody by magistrates on a string of drug dealing charges.
Kane Watkins, 19, of Mountain View, Machen, was arrested following a police raid on his home on Wednesday, October 7.
Appearing at Newport Magistrates’ Court on Friday, October 9, Watkins faced four charges of supplying a variety of illegal drugs including, cocaine, ecstasy, ketamine and cannabis. He was charged with possession of cocaine.
Magistrates committed the case to Newport Crown Court and remanded Watkins in custody.
He is due to appear at crown court on Friday, November 6.
- More than 600 staff members at Peter’s Pies being tested for coronavirus
- New coronavirus test centre to open in Senghenydd
- Christmas lights competition launches
- Appeal to find missing 21-year-old
- Elderly residents learning how to use virtual technology
- 11-year-old girl released from hospital after being hit by car