An 11-year-old girl has been discharged from hospital after being hit by a car on Friday afternoon (October 16).
The incident happened at around 2.40pm on Pen y Bryn, Penyrheol.
The Welsh Ambulance Service said the girl was taken to University Hospital Wales in Cardiff.
Gwent Police said the the girl’s injuries were not believed to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Pubs banned from selling alcohol and told to close by 6pm
- Teachers win prestigious awards at virtual ceremony
- Price beaten in semi-finals by world number one
- Health boards given more flexibility over hospital visits
- Christmas gifts to be delivered to 4,000 children
- New coronavirus restrictions for Wales’ hospitality sector
Stay informed with quality, independent, local journalism…that matters
We believe the public should be informed about their community, coherently and with context. However, running a professional news service comes at a financial cost.
We are asking readers for their support to help us develop and grow our service.
Our membership costs from just £3 a month and in return, you can use our website without adverts.
Become a member – cancel anytime