A man who was released from prison earlier this year was recalled after he broke the conditions of his release.
Conor Webley, 26, from Hengoed, was jailed for robbery in September 2018.
He was released from prison on licence in August this year.
Police launched an appeal to find Webley on Thursday (November 26) and released a statement the following day to say he had been found.
- Bid to change flats development given go-ahead
- Calls for support to help choirs survive pandemic
- Further support for unpaid carers announced
- Daughter of late Senedd Member Mohammad Asghar to stand in election
- Teachers to determine pupils’ grades after coronavirus disruption
- Body discovery still being treated as “unexplained”
Stay informed with quality, independent, local journalism…that matters
We believe the public should be informed about their community, coherently and with context. However, running a professional news service comes at a financial cost.
We are asking readers for their support to help us develop and grow our service.
Our membership costs from just £3 a month and in return, you can use our website without adverts.
Become a member – cancel anytime