Police are looking for an Aberbargoed man who was released from prison on licence last month.
On November 13 last year, Neil Norman, 40, was given a three-month prison sentence for assault.
He was released on licence on January 7, meaning he had to follow a set of rules or face being recalled to prison.
In a statement issued on Wednesday (February 17), Gwent Police said Norman had breached his licence conditions and appealed for information on his whereabouts.
- ‘Community stars’ recognised in virtual award ceremony
- Residents to be reimbursed and inspections to be carried out on homes
- Hefin David MS: “It is encouraging to see how well the vaccine rollout is going across Wales”
- Plans to build 164 houses on greenfield land approved
- Police precept increase of 5.49% agreed
Gwent Police does not disclose information about what licence conditions have been broken.
Anyone with information about Norman’s whereabouts can contact Gwent Police on 101, quoting 2100048205. Gwent Police can also be contacted through direct message on Facebook and Twitter.
Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Stay informed with quality, independent, local journalism…that matters
We believe the public should be informed about their community, coherently and with context. However, running a professional news service comes at a financial cost.
We are asking readers for their support to help us develop and grow our service.
Our membership costs from just £3 a month and in return, you can use our website without adverts.
Become a member – cancel anytime