A woman who collapsed after being rescued from a burning house has been taken to hospital.
The 26-year-old was taken to the Prince Charles Hospital in Merthyr Tydfil after being overcome with smoke at her house in Upper Bargoed.
South Wales Fire and Rescue Service has said the fire was reported to them at 6.45pm on Thursday.
Fire crews had to use a ladder to rescue the woman from an upstairs bedroom at the Ewe Street property.
After collapsing she was treated with oxygen by paramedics before being rushed to hospital.
The blaze is believed to have started in the ground floor lounge although investigations are continuing.
The house did not have any smoke alarms.