Maintenance work is set to be carried out at Pwllypant roundabout, causing two overnight closures.
Work will be carried out on Monday, July 22 between 7pm and 6am and Tuesday, July 23 between 7pm and 6am.
Despite work to improve the roundabout being completed last November, Caerphilly County Borough Council has said the work is “needed in order to enhance the long-term usage and maintenance of the road”.
Diversions will be in place while the work is being carried out and a number of bus services will be affected.
Monday, July 22 – 7pm-6am closures:
- Gallagher roundabout to Pwllypant roundabout (westbound).
- Pontygwindy Road (from entrance to Catnic/Kingsmead estate to roundabout in both directions).
- Pwllypant roundabout to Trecenydd roundabout in both directions.
- Heol Pwllypant to Pwllypant roundabout in both directions.
- Pwllypant roundabout to Llanbradach roundabout northbound.
Tuesday, July 23 – 7pm-6am closures:
- Llanbradach roundabout to Pwllypant roundabout southbound.
- Pwllypant roundabout to Gallagher roundabout (eastbound).
- Corbett’s Lane.