An eyewitness to a car crash outside Caerphilly Municipal Club has spoken of her shock.
The woman, who did not want to be named, told Caerphilly Observer how she saw the white Nissan Juke speed along Brynau Road and crash into a telegraph outside the club on North View Terrace.
- Ambulance calls ‘returning to normal’ following coronavirus drop
- Recycling centre waiting times being updated regularly
- Nearly £30m paid to businesses as part of coronavirus grant scheme
- Extensive damage caused to footbridge after being hit by skip lorry
- Transport for Wales dismisses speculation footbridge could close permanently
- Cars still being turned away as more recycling centres reopen
The crash, which happened at around 11.30pm on Sunday, December 1, was just before the junction with Market Street in Caerphilly town centre.
The impact of the crash brought down a telegraph pole and power lines.