An eyewitness to a car crash outside Caerphilly Municipal Club has spoken of her shock.
The woman, who did not want to be named, told Caerphilly Observer how she saw the white Nissan Juke speed along Brynau Road and crash into a telegraph outside the club on North View Terrace.
- Further easing of lockdown restrictions announced
- Plans for new breast care unit move a step closer
- Dawn Bowden MS: “While the cautious approach continues, we can hopefully look forward to a better summer”
- Job losses confirmed at GE Aviation Wales in Nantgarw
- Lorry driver snared by online paedophile hunters
- Cinema could stay closed even if restrictions are lifted
The crash, which happened at around 11.30pm on Sunday, December 1, was just before the junction with Market Street in Caerphilly town centre.
The impact of the crash brought down a telegraph pole and power lines.