A man has been released under investigation after a police drugs raid at a house in New Tredegar.
The raid happened at a house on Queens Road on Wednesday, October 21.
A 25-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of being involved in the supply of a class A drug.
Police said a “quantity of cash” was seized during the raid.
Enquiries are still ongoing.
Inspector Paul Biggs, of Gwent Police, said: “Tackling the supply of drugs is a priority for us and we will continue to take enforcement action against those involved in this type of criminality.
“If you have any information about the supply or use of drugs in your community, please call us on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
“Alternatively, you can send a direct message with information via our Gwent Police Facebook or Twitter pages.”
- Investigation into possible plastic contamination underway at quarry
- Is part of Ystrad Mynach moving to Llanbradach? Is Ynysddu merging with Crosskeys?
- More than £5k raised for new breast care unit after month of fundraising
- Who’s on the regional list for this year’s Senedd Elections?
- Candidates confirmed for upcoming Senedd Election
Stay informed with quality, independent, local journalism…that matters
We believe the public should be informed about their community, coherently and with context. However, running a professional news service comes at a financial cost.
We are asking readers for their support to help us develop and grow our service.
Our membership costs from just £3 a month and in return, you can use our website without adverts.
Become a member – cancel anytime