Enquiries into the discovery of a cannabis factory in Llanbradach are still ongoing, Gwent Police has said.
The factory was discovered at an unused garage in the Graddfa Industrial Estate, off Colliery Road, on August 8 last year.
A Gwent Police spokesperson told Caerphilly Observer that 411 cannabis plants were found at the garage.
However, no arrests have been made.
The police spokeperson said: “Enquiries are ongoing and anyone with any information is asked to call 101 quoting reference 2000285620.”
- ‘Community stars’ recognised in virtual award ceremony
- Residents to be reimbursed and inspections to be carried out on homes
- Hefin David MS: “It is encouraging to see how well the vaccine rollout is going across Wales”
- Plans to build 164 houses on greenfield land approved
- Police precept increase of 5.49% agreed
Stay informed with quality, independent, local journalism…that matters
We believe the public should be informed about their community, coherently and with context. However, running a professional news service comes at a financial cost.
We are asking readers for their support to help us develop and grow our service.
Our membership costs from just £3 a month and in return, you can use our website without adverts.
Become a member – cancel anytime